UPIR Racing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMCA Modified Parts

Go down

IMCA Modified Parts Empty IMCA Modified Parts

Post  mvyooper Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Suspension Parts: Sliders (5), bird cages, wide selection of springs (various rates and heights), split valve shocks, swedge tubes with heim joints, metric lowers and tubular upper A arms, metric spindles with rotors and calipers
Drivetrain Parts: Complete 9" center sections (various gear ratios all with spools, yes I have a gear for UPIR avail), 3 speed Saginaw trans (2), full floater quickchange rearend (not IMCA legal), brand new (in box) hubs and rotors for full floater 9"
Engine Parts: worked Keith Dorton Holley 4412 500 cfm carb (sport mod), intakes (3) Edelbrock 2701 (sport mod), complete KSE power steering unit (remote reservoir), misc race engine parts from Kevko kickout oil pan to full top end and everything in between; complete MSD ignition system to include billet distributor, blaster coil, and 6AL box
Tires/Wheels: Numerous IMCA approved rims (2 and 3" backspace with one beadlock) and Hoosier tires. All used, but still raceable - will sell cheap.
Everything priced to sell, make me a fair offer. Trades considered. If you want to borrow a part (not including tires) and race it before buying, no problem, just let me know.
Text/call/email Matt at 906-241-6869. I carry most of these parts in my race trailer, see me at the track.

mvyooper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum